Beef Box 1: 1/8 Beast
Beef Box 1 = 1/8 of all parts of a beast. This is our smallest beef box and a great taste sampler of our beef. It includes the following and should fit into approx 45L fridge/freezer as around 30 kgs.
- Diced, stirfry etc in approx 500g cryvac packaging
- Roasts cryvacced in approx 1.5kg portions (making them quick and easy to cook)
- Along with soup and dog bones
Benefits of Pasture-Fed Beef vs Grain-Fed Beef
- Much higher in Vitamin A & Vitamin E
- Contains carotenoid, such as beta carotene, which is a precursor to vitamin A
- Pasture-fed beef has lower fat content overall
- Up to five times as much omega-3 as grain-fed beef
For more information, see our news story – Pasture-Fed Beef is more Nutritious than Grain-Fed Beef
Please note we are still finalising the online ordering capabilities for our Beef Boxes. This function will become available at some stage in the first quarter 2021. In the meantime, you can enquire to us directly on email firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 0491 201 304.